Reporting Pot Holes or Road Issues


I know how important it is to ensure that our roads are safe and in good condition - if you know about a pothole or road issue that needs reporting urgently then you can follow the link below to Derbyshire County Council's Report It Website. Repairs will usually be carried out in a timely manner and in line with the severity/risk of the damage to the road.

Report a pot hole: Report a road fault or ask about a road issue - Derbyshire County Council   - you may need to sign up to the service.